25 resources related to Picohydro power
- Topics related to Picohydro power
- IEEE Organizations related to Picohydro power
- Conferences related to Picohydro power
- Periodicals related to Picohydro power
- Most published Xplore authors for Picohydro power
1. Power Electronic Devices (Si and Wide band-gap) and Applications, 2. Power electronic packaging and integration, 3. Modeling, Simulation and EMI, 4. Lighting Technologies and Applications, 5. Wireless Power Transfer, 6. Uncontrolled Rectifiers and AC/DC Converters, 7. AC/AC Converters, 8. DC/AC Inverters, 9. DC/DC Converters, 10. Multilevel Power Converters, 11. Electric Machines, Actuators and Sensors, 12. Motor Control and Drives, 13. Sensorless and Sensor-Reduction Control, 14. Renewable Energy and Distributed Generation Systems, 15. Smart/Micro Grid, 16. DC Distribution 17. Power Quality (or Power Electronics for Utility Interface), 18. Energy Storage and Management Systems, 19. Power Electronics for Transportation Electrification, 20. Reliability, diagnosis, prognosis and protection, 21. High Voltage DC Transmission, 22. Other Selected Topics in Power Electronics
The 5th International Conference on Developments in Renewable Energy Technology 2018 (ICDRET'2018) will be the 5th event in the ICDRET conference series that brings together academicians, researchers, engineers and industry experts involved in multiple disciplines of Renewable Energy Technologies. ICDRET'2018 will be held in Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel, Nepal from March 29 to 31, 2018.ICDRET'2018 will provide a leading edge, scholarly forum for researchers, engineers, and students alike to share their state-of-the art research and developmental work, new-ideas and break-through in all area of Renewable Energy Technologies (RETs). Prospective authors are invited to submit their papers reporting original works as well as tutorial overviews in all areas of Renewable Energy Technologies.
Conference Theme: Frontiers of Industrial Technology and Applications for Better Quality of Life.Topics of interest include but are not limited to: - Control System, Robotics and Mechatronics - Electrical Machines & Drives - Power Electronics and Energy Conversion - Renewable Energy Systems - Power Systems and the Smart Grid - Sensors, Actuators & System Integration - Electronic System on Chip & Real Time Embedded Control - Signal and Image Processing & Computational Intelligence- Industrial Automation, Communication & Informatics Technology Management
The conference will deal will all aspects of power electronics, motor drives and Power electronics applications to energy systems.
All areas of Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, as well as Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Research, development, design, application, construction, installation, and operation of electric power generating facilities (along with their conventional, nuclear, or renewable sources) for the safe, reliable, and economic generation of electrical energy for general industrial, commercial, public, and domestic consumption, and electromechanical energy conversion for the use of electrical energy
This magazine publishes articles concerning technical subjects and professional activities that are within the scope of IAS and are of interest to society members. The information includes but is not limited to articles, product reviews, book reviews, new standards, education information, announcements of conferences, workshops, new publications, committee meetings and reports of IAS activities.
The development and application of electric systems, apparatus, devices, and controls to the processes and equipment of industry and commerce; the promotion of safe, reliable, and economic installations; the encouragement of energy conservation; the creation of voluntary engineering standards and recommended practices.
Research, development, design, application, construction, the installation and operation of apparatus, equipment, structures, materials, and systems for the safe, reliable, and economic delivery and control of electric energy for general industrial, commercial, public, and domestic consumption.
No Xplore Articles are currently tagged "Picohydro power"
The Full Spectrum: Wireless Power Roundup
William F. Tinney
Experience the Power of APEC
APEC 2011-PSMA Power Technology Roadmap 2011 Summary
APEC Exhibitor Showcase - Texas Instruments Power Management
APEC 2011-GaN Based Power Devices in Power Electronics
Micro-Apps 2013: Power Added Efficiency (PAE) Analysis with 8990B Peak Power Analyzer
2011 IEEE Medal in Power Engineering - William F. Tinney
IEEE 125th Anniversary Media Event: Wireless Power
APEC Speaker Highlights - Doug Hopkins, University of Buffalo, Power Electronics/Smart-Grid
Geothermal Energy in the Military
Wind Power: The Technology
Why Power Supplies Fail: A Real World Analysis - David Hill at APEC 2016
APEC 2015: KeyTalks - Power Technology Trends
KeyTalks: Every Application Needs Power
PELS: What Is Power Electronics?
APEC 2012 - Dr. Vlatko Vlatkovic Plenary
Infineon Technologies: Power Efficiency from Generation to Consumption
Critical Update: KeyTalk with Cian O'Mathuna
No standards are currently tagged "Picohydro power"