Finite Element Analysis
126 resources related to Finite Element Analysis
- Topics related to Finite Element Analysis
- IEEE Organizations related to Finite Element Analysis
- Conferences related to Finite Element Analysis
- Periodicals related to Finite Element Analysis
- Most published Xplore authors for Finite Element Analysis
The world's premiere conference in MEMS sensors, actuators and integrated micro and nano systems welcomes you to attend this four-day event showcasing major technological, scientific and commercial breakthroughs in mechanical, optical, chemical and biological devices and systems using micro and nanotechnology.The major areas of activity in the development of Transducers solicited and expected at this conference include but are not limited to: Bio, Medical, Chemical, and Micro Total Analysis Systems Fabrication and Packaging Mechanical and Physical Sensors Materials and Characterization Design, Simulation and Theory Actuators Optical MEMS RF MEMS Nanotechnology Energy and Power
2019 IEEE 69th Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC)
premier components, packaging and technology conference
The IEEE International Electric Machines and Drives Conference (IEMDC) has been established to be one of the major events in the field of electrical machines and drives. IEMDC is a refernce forum to disseminate and exchange state of art in the filed of the Electrical Machines and Drives. The 2018 edition started in 1997 and the 2019 edition will be 11th one.
Combined conference of the IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science and the IEEE International Pulsed Power Conference
1. Advanced Motion Control2. Haptics, Robotics and Human-Machine Systems3. Micro/Nano Motion Control Systems4. Intelligent Motion Control Systems5. Nonlinear, Adaptive and Robust Control Systems6. Motion Systems for Robot Intelligence and Humanoid Robotics7. CPG based Feedback Control, Morphological Control8. Actuators and Sensors in Motion System9. Motion Control of Aerial/Ground/Underwater Robots10. Advanced Dynamics and Motion Control11. Motion Control for Assistive and Rehabilitative Robots and Systems12. Intelligent and Advanced Traffic Controls13. Computer Vision in Motion Control14. Network and Communication Technologies in Motion Control15. Motion Control of Soft Robots16. Automation Technologies in Primary Industries17. Other Topics and Applications Involving Motion Dynamics and Control
The IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging has its focus on the modeling, design, and analysis of advanced electronic, photonic, sensors, and MEMS packaging.
Experimental and theoretical advances in antennas including design and development, and in the propagation of electromagnetic waves including scattering, diffraction and interaction with continuous media; and applications pertinent to antennas and propagation, such as remote sensing, applied optics, and millimeter and submillimeter wave techniques.
Contains articles on the applications and other relevant technology. Electronic applications include analog and digital circuits employing thin films and active devices such as Josephson junctions. Power applications include magnet design as well asmotors, generators, and power transmission
Broad coverage of concepts and methods of the physical and engineering sciences applied in biology and medicine, ranging from formalized mathematical theory through experimental science and technological development to practical clinical applications.
Component parts, hybrid microelectronics, materials, packaging techniques, and manufacturing technology.
No Xplore Articles are currently tagged "Finite Element Analysis"
Vladimir Cherkassky - Predictive Learning, Knowledge Discovery and Philosophy of Science
The 6-Minute Memristor
Array Insertion and Deletion
IMS MicroApps: Multi-Rate Harmonic Balance Analysis
IMS 2011 Microapps - A Practical Approach to Verifying RFICs with Fast Mismatch Analysis
IMS 2012 Microapps - Improve Microwave Circuit Design Flow Through Passive Model Yield and Sensitivity Analysis
IMS 2011 Microapps - Yield Analysis During EM Simulation
Spectrum Analysis: RF Boot Camp
The NESC: Focused on Worker Safety
Surgical Robotics: Analysis and Control Architecture for Semiautonomous Robotic Surgery
IMS 2012 Microapps - Generation and Analysis Techniques for Cost-efficient SATCOM Measurements Richard Overdorf, Agilent
Obtaining a US patent with Dr. William Tonti
Zohara Cohen AMA EMBS Individualized Health
IMS 2011 Microapps - Tools for Creating FET and MMIC Thermal Profiles
IMS 2011 Microapps - Remcom's XFdtd and Wireless InSite: Advanced Tools for Advanced Communication Systems Analysis
A Flexible Testbed for 5G Waveform Generation and Analysis: MicroApps 2015 - Keysight Technologies
IMS 2011 Microapps - STAN Tool: A New Method for Linear and Nonlinear Stability Analysis of Microwave Circuits
Fuzzy Dynamic Programming: A Step Towards Cognitive Dynamic Programming
Micro-Apps 2013: Power Added Efficiency (PAE) Analysis with 8990B Peak Power Analyzer
No standards are currently tagged "Finite Element Analysis"
- Mechanical Engineer Associate-Entry Level
- Mechanical Engineer Asc
- Durablity and Damage Tolerance Analyst
- Mechanical Design Engineer
Pennsylvania State University
- Mechanical Engineer / 3D CAD / CREO / GD&T / Aerospace / Chelmsford, MA
- Staff Electro-Mechanical Engineer / RF Microwave Electronics / Packaging / Chelmsford, MA
- Drone Designer / Mechatronics Expert / SW Eng