81 resources related to Levitation
- Topics related to Levitation
- IEEE Organizations related to Levitation
- Conferences related to Levitation
- Periodicals related to Levitation
- Most published Xplore authors for Levitation
The world's premiere conference in MEMS sensors, actuators and integrated micro and nano systems welcomes you to attend this four-day event showcasing major technological, scientific and commercial breakthroughs in mechanical, optical, chemical and biological devices and systems using micro and nanotechnology.The major areas of activity in the development of Transducers solicited and expected at this conference include but are not limited to: Bio, Medical, Chemical, and Micro Total Analysis Systems Fabrication and Packaging Mechanical and Physical Sensors Materials and Characterization Design, Simulation and Theory Actuators Optical MEMS RF MEMS Nanotechnology Energy and Power
The IEEE International Electric Machines and Drives Conference (IEMDC) has been established to be one of the major events in the field of electrical machines and drives. IEMDC is a refernce forum to disseminate and exchange state of art in the filed of the Electrical Machines and Drives. The 2018 edition started in 1997 and the 2019 edition will be 11th one.
Industrial Informatics, Computational Intelligence, Control and Systems, Cyber-physicalSystems, Energy and Environment, Mechatronics, Power Electronics, Signal and InformationProcessing, Network and Communication Technologies
1. Advanced Motion Control2. Haptics, Robotics and Human-Machine Systems3. Micro/Nano Motion Control Systems4. Intelligent Motion Control Systems5. Nonlinear, Adaptive and Robust Control Systems6. Motion Systems for Robot Intelligence and Humanoid Robotics7. CPG based Feedback Control, Morphological Control8. Actuators and Sensors in Motion System9. Motion Control of Aerial/Ground/Underwater Robots10. Advanced Dynamics and Motion Control11. Motion Control for Assistive and Rehabilitative Robots and Systems12. Intelligent and Advanced Traffic Controls13. Computer Vision in Motion Control14. Network and Communication Technologies in Motion Control15. Motion Control of Soft Robots16. Automation Technologies in Primary Industries17. Other Topics and Applications Involving Motion Dynamics and Control
Promote and co-ordinate the exchange and the publication of technical, scientific and economic information in the field of Power Electronics and Motion Control with special focus on countries less involved in IEEE related activities. The main taget is to create a forum for industrial and academic community.
Contains articles on the applications and other relevant technology. Electronic applications include analog and digital circuits employing thin films and active devices such as Josephson junctions. Power applications include magnet design as well asmotors, generators, and power transmission
The theory, design and application of Control Systems. It shall encompass components, and the integration of these components, as are necessary for the construction of such systems. The word `systems' as used herein shall be interpreted to include physical, biological, organizational and other entities and combinations thereof, which can be represented through a mathematical symbolism. The Field of Interest: shall ...
The IEEE Transactions on Automation Sciences and Engineering (T-ASE) publishes fundamental papers on Automation, emphasizing scientific results that advance efficiency, quality, productivity, and reliability. T-ASE encourages interdisciplinary approaches from computer science, control systems, electrical engineering, mathematics, mechanical engineering, operations research, and other fields. We welcome results relevant to industries such as agriculture, biotechnology, healthcare, home automation, maintenance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, retail, ...
The design and manufacture of consumer electronics products, components, and related activities, particularly those used for entertainment, leisure, and educational purposes
Serves as a compendium for papers on the technological advances in control engineering and as an archival publication which will bridge the gap between theory and practice. Papers will highlight the latest knowledge, exploratory developments, and practical applications in all aspects of the technology needed to implement control systems from analysis and design through simulation and hardware.
No Xplore Articles are currently tagged "Levitation"
No standards are currently tagged "Levitation"