91 resources related to Kinematics
- Topics related to Kinematics
- IEEE Organizations related to Kinematics
- Conferences related to Kinematics
- Periodicals related to Kinematics
- Most published Xplore authors for Kinematics
The conference is the primary forum for cross-industry and multidisciplinary research in automation. Its goal is to provide a broad coverage and dissemination of foundational research in automation among researchers, academics, and practitioners.
The goal of the 14th ASME/IEEE MESA2018 is to bring together experts from the fields of mechatronic and embedded systems, disseminate the recent advances in the area, discuss future research directions, and exchange application experience. The main achievement of MESA2018 is to bring out and highlight the latest research results and developments in the IoT (Internet of Things) era in the field of mechatronics and embedded systems.
IEEE CCNC 2018 will present the latest developments and technical solutions in the areas of home networking, consumer networking, enabling technologies (such as middleware) and novel applications and services. The conference will include a peer-reviewed program of technical sessions, special sessions, business application sessions, tutorials, and demonstration sessions
1. Advanced Motion Control2. Haptics, Robotics and Human-Machine Systems3. Micro/Nano Motion Control Systems4. Intelligent Motion Control Systems5. Nonlinear, Adaptive and Robust Control Systems6. Motion Systems for Robot Intelligence and Humanoid Robotics7. CPG based Feedback Control, Morphological Control8. Actuators and Sensors in Motion System9. Motion Control of Aerial/Ground/Underwater Robots10. Advanced Dynamics and Motion Control11. Motion Control for Assistive and Rehabilitative Robots and Systems12. Intelligent and Advanced Traffic Controls13. Computer Vision in Motion Control14. Network and Communication Technologies in Motion Control15. Motion Control of Soft Robots16. Automation Technologies in Primary Industries17. Other Topics and Applications Involving Motion Dynamics and Control
The aim of the conference is to support exchange of information and experience in the field of automation of engineering and production, in research, applications, and education, modeling and simulation of processes and systems. The four sister faculties of four universities of the Carpathian region (Kosice, Krakow, Ostrava, Miskolc), have ancient roots at Mining Academy in Banská Stiavnica (1762) founded together this conference. Later a university from Romania (Craiova) joined the organizers team. Every year the conference is organised by one of the five universities. Recently because the Czech partner let us know that he/she is unable to organise this year the conference we had to take the job of organising the conference. When the conference was organised for the first time in Hungary (2005) it was organized by the small IEEE IAS chapter founded just in 2004.
The theory, design and application of Control Systems. It shall encompass components, and the integration of these components, as are necessary for the construction of such systems. The word `systems' as used herein shall be interpreted to include physical, biological, organizational and other entities and combinations thereof, which can be represented through a mathematical symbolism. The Field of Interest: shall ...
Broad coverage of concepts and methods of the physical and engineering sciences applied in biology and medicine, ranging from formalized mathematical theory through experimental science and technological development to practical clinical applications.
Serves as a compendium for papers on the technological advances in control engineering and as an archival publication which will bridge the gap between theory and practice. Papers will highlight the latest knowledge, exploratory developments, and practical applications in all aspects of the technology needed to implement control systems from analysis and design through simulation and hardware.
Theory and applications of industrial electronics and control instrumentation science and engineering, including microprocessor control systems, high-power controls, process control, programmable controllers, numerical and program control systems, flow meters, and identification systems.
Applications-oriented material in the field of instrumentation and measurement.
No Xplore Articles are currently tagged "Kinematics"
No standards are currently tagged "Kinematics"