116 resources related to Friction
- Topics related to Friction
- IEEE Organizations related to Friction
- Conferences related to Friction
- Periodicals related to Friction
- Most published Xplore authors for Friction
Ferroelectric materials and applications
The world's premiere conference in MEMS sensors, actuators and integrated micro and nano systems welcomes you to attend this four-day event showcasing major technological, scientific and commercial breakthroughs in mechanical, optical, chemical and biological devices and systems using micro and nanotechnology.The major areas of activity in the development of Transducers solicited and expected at this conference include but are not limited to: Bio, Medical, Chemical, and Micro Total Analysis Systems Fabrication and Packaging Mechanical and Physical Sensors Materials and Characterization Design, Simulation and Theory Actuators Optical MEMS RF MEMS Nanotechnology Energy and Power
1. Advanced Motion Control2. Haptics, Robotics and Human-Machine Systems3. Micro/Nano Motion Control Systems4. Intelligent Motion Control Systems5. Nonlinear, Adaptive and Robust Control Systems6. Motion Systems for Robot Intelligence and Humanoid Robotics7. CPG based Feedback Control, Morphological Control8. Actuators and Sensors in Motion System9. Motion Control of Aerial/Ground/Underwater Robots10. Advanced Dynamics and Motion Control11. Motion Control for Assistive and Rehabilitative Robots and Systems12. Intelligent and Advanced Traffic Controls13. Computer Vision in Motion Control14. Network and Communication Technologies in Motion Control15. Motion Control of Soft Robots16. Automation Technologies in Primary Industries17. Other Topics and Applications Involving Motion Dynamics and Control
The conference program will consist of plenary lectures, symposia, workshops and invitedsessions of the latest significant findings and developments in all the major fields of biomedical engineering.Submitted papers will be peer reviewed. Accepted high quality papers will be presented in oral and postersessions, will appear in the Conference Proceedings and will be indexed in PubMed/MEDLINE
2018 Chinese Control And Decision Conference (CCDC)
Chinese Control and Decision Conference is an annual international conference to create a forum for scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present the latest advancement in Control, Decision, Automation, Robotics and Emerging Technologies.
Contains articles on the applications and other relevant technology. Electronic applications include analog and digital circuits employing thin films and active devices such as Josephson junctions. Power applications include magnet design as well asmotors, generators, and power transmission
The theory, design and application of Control Systems. It shall encompass components, and the integration of these components, as are necessary for the construction of such systems. The word `systems' as used herein shall be interpreted to include physical, biological, organizational and other entities and combinations thereof, which can be represented through a mathematical symbolism. The Field of Interest: shall ...
The Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems addresses areas at the crossroads of Circuits and Systems and Life Sciences. The main emphasis is on microelectronic issues in a wide range of applications found in life sciences, physical sciences and engineering. The primary goal of the journal is to bridge the unique scientific and technical activities of the Circuits and Systems ...
The IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering will review the state-of-the-art and trends in the emerging field of biomedical engineering. This includes scholarly works, ranging from historic and modern development in biomedical engineering to the life sciences and medicine enabled by technologies covered by the various IEEE societies.
The design and manufacture of consumer electronics products, components, and related activities, particularly those used for entertainment, leisure, and educational purposes
No Xplore Articles are currently tagged "Friction"
No standards are currently tagged "Friction"