199 resources related to Acceleration
- Topics related to Acceleration
- IEEE Organizations related to Acceleration
- Conferences related to Acceleration
- Periodicals related to Acceleration
- Most published Xplore authors for Acceleration
The world's premiere conference in MEMS sensors, actuators and integrated micro and nano systems welcomes you to attend this four-day event showcasing major technological, scientific and commercial breakthroughs in mechanical, optical, chemical and biological devices and systems using micro and nanotechnology.The major areas of activity in the development of Transducers solicited and expected at this conference include but are not limited to: Bio, Medical, Chemical, and Micro Total Analysis Systems Fabrication and Packaging Mechanical and Physical Sensors Materials and Characterization Design, Simulation and Theory Actuators Optical MEMS RF MEMS Nanotechnology Energy and Power
The conference is the primary forum for cross-industry and multidisciplinary research in automation. Its goal is to provide a broad coverage and dissemination of foundational research in automation among researchers, academics, and practitioners.
2019 IEEE 69th Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC)
premier components, packaging and technology conference
1. Advanced Motion Control2. Haptics, Robotics and Human-Machine Systems3. Micro/Nano Motion Control Systems4. Intelligent Motion Control Systems5. Nonlinear, Adaptive and Robust Control Systems6. Motion Systems for Robot Intelligence and Humanoid Robotics7. CPG based Feedback Control, Morphological Control8. Actuators and Sensors in Motion System9. Motion Control of Aerial/Ground/Underwater Robots10. Advanced Dynamics and Motion Control11. Motion Control for Assistive and Rehabilitative Robots and Systems12. Intelligent and Advanced Traffic Controls13. Computer Vision in Motion Control14. Network and Communication Technologies in Motion Control15. Motion Control of Soft Robots16. Automation Technologies in Primary Industries17. Other Topics and Applications Involving Motion Dynamics and Control
The MG-XVI conference will take place between September 25-29, 2018 at the UTokyo Kashiwa Campus, near Tokyo, Japan. The MG XVI conference will serve as a platform for scientists to exchange information and ideas among the members of the international scientific community in the domain of generation and application of ultra-high magnetic fields, high-energy and high-current pulsed power physics and technology, magnetic-flux compression technologies for the production of multi-megagauss fields, high magnetic field applications in basic and applied research in solid-state physics, atomic physics and chemistry, high energy density physics and for other related and novel technical applications. The MG XVI conference encourages opportunities for a strong interaction and networking among experienced and young scientists, engineers, and students involved in this extremely interesting and unique research area.
The IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine publishes articles concerned with the various aspects of systems for space, air, ocean, or ground environments.
Experimental and theoretical advances in antennas including design and development, and in the propagation of electromagnetic waves including scattering, diffraction and interaction with continuous media; and applications pertinent to antennas and propagation, such as remote sensing, applied optics, and millimeter and submillimeter wave techniques.
Contains articles on the applications and other relevant technology. Electronic applications include analog and digital circuits employing thin films and active devices such as Josephson junctions. Power applications include magnet design as well asmotors, generators, and power transmission
The theory, design and application of Control Systems. It shall encompass components, and the integration of these components, as are necessary for the construction of such systems. The word `systems' as used herein shall be interpreted to include physical, biological, organizational and other entities and combinations thereof, which can be represented through a mathematical symbolism. The Field of Interest: shall ...
The IEEE Transactions on Automation Sciences and Engineering (T-ASE) publishes fundamental papers on Automation, emphasizing scientific results that advance efficiency, quality, productivity, and reliability. T-ASE encourages interdisciplinary approaches from computer science, control systems, electrical engineering, mathematics, mechanical engineering, operations research, and other fields. We welcome results relevant to industries such as agriculture, biotechnology, healthcare, home automation, maintenance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, retail, ...
No Xplore Articles are currently tagged "Acceleration"
No standards are currently tagged "Acceleration"
- Associate Research Scientist
- Sales Manager
- Assistant Professor of Computer Engineering
Florida Polytechnic University
- Dean of the School of Engineering & Applied Science
- Assistant Professor - Computational and Metabolic Biology
University of California, Berkeley
- Sr Mbr Engrg Staff/ FPGA (VHDL) Firmware Engineer
LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
- Faculty Position in COMPUTER HARDWARE
University of Waterloo
- Branch Head for Hardware Research and Development - CIPHER
Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
- Senior Vice President and Director of the Georgia Tech Research Institute
The Georgia Institute of Technology