80 resources related to Consumer Electronics
- Topics related to Consumer Electronics
- IEEE Organizations related to Consumer Electronics
- Conferences related to Consumer Electronics
- Periodicals related to Consumer Electronics
- Most published Xplore authors for Consumer Electronics
IEEE CCNC 2018 will present the latest developments and technical solutions in the areas of home networking, consumer networking, enabling technologies (such as middleware) and novel applications and services. The conference will include a peer-reviewed program of technical sessions, special sessions, business application sessions, tutorials, and demonstration sessions
1. Advanced Motion Control2. Haptics, Robotics and Human-Machine Systems3. Micro/Nano Motion Control Systems4. Intelligent Motion Control Systems5. Nonlinear, Adaptive and Robust Control Systems6. Motion Systems for Robot Intelligence and Humanoid Robotics7. CPG based Feedback Control, Morphological Control8. Actuators and Sensors in Motion System9. Motion Control of Aerial/Ground/Underwater Robots10. Advanced Dynamics and Motion Control11. Motion Control for Assistive and Rehabilitative Robots and Systems12. Intelligent and Advanced Traffic Controls13. Computer Vision in Motion Control14. Network and Communication Technologies in Motion Control15. Motion Control of Soft Robots16. Automation Technologies in Primary Industries17. Other Topics and Applications Involving Motion Dynamics and Control
The conference will provide a forum for discussions and presentations of advancements in knowledge, new methods and technologies relevant to industrial electronics, along with their applications and future developments.
The symposium is the premier conference for computational medicine, providing a mechanism for the exchange of ideas and technologies between academics and industrial scientists, and attracts a worldwide audience.
The conference covers theory, design and application of computer networks and distributed systems.
The IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering will review the state-of-the-art and trends in the emerging field of biomedical engineering. This includes scholarly works, ranging from historic and modern development in biomedical engineering to the life sciences and medicine enabled by technologies covered by the various IEEE societies.
IEEE Communications Magazine was the number three most-cited journal in telecommunications and the number eighteen cited journal in electrical and electronics engineering in 2004, according to the annual Journal Citation Report (2004 edition) published by the Institute for Scientific Information. Read more at http://www.ieee.org/products/citations.html. This magazine covers all areas of communications such as lightwave telecommunications, high-speed data communications, personal communications ...
Computer, the flagship publication of the IEEE Computer Society, publishes peer-reviewed technical content that covers all aspects of computer science, computer engineering, technology, and applications. Computer is a resource that practitioners, researchers, and managers can rely on to provide timely information about current research developments, trends, best practices, and changes in the profession.
Methods, algorithms, and human-machine interfaces for physical and logical design, including: planning, synthesis, partitioning, modeling, simulation, layout, verification, testing, and documentation of integrated-circuit and systems designs of all complexities. Practical applications of aids resulting in producible analog, digital, optical, or microwave integrated circuits are emphasized.
The design and manufacture of consumer electronics products, components, and related activities, particularly those used for entertainment, leisure, and educational purposes
No Xplore Articles are currently tagged "Consumer Electronics"
IMS 2015: Typical issues of wearable electronics examined prior to commercial products
IEEE Top Trends for 2012 at CES: Metadata Automatically Organizes Digital Content
Is This NFC's Breakout Year? CES 2013
Hands-On with Biscuit, the Somewhat Obedient Dog
CES 2008: Ford and Microsoft Show Off Voice-Activated Sync
Gift Guide Preview: Robotic Dinosaurs Get Big
Video Game Workout
CES 2008: The first Works with iPhone Speaker and Dock
CES 2008: Herman Miller's C2 Climate Control for the desktop
The 6-Minute Memristor
Ready, Fire, Aim - Highlights of Hot Chips 20
Bug Labs: How an Open Source Gadget Works
ISSCC 2012 - Yoichi Yano Plenary
CES 2009: World's First 3-D Webcam
CES 2008: Eye-Fi Card for Wireless Photo Uploads
CES 2008: Bug Labs Build Your Own Gadget
Robot Redux: Lego's Mindstorms NXT in action
Your Digital Clone for Games, Videos, and More
No standards are currently tagged "Consumer Electronics"