150 resources related to Tracking
- Topics related to Tracking
- IEEE Organizations related to Tracking
- Conferences related to Tracking
- Periodicals related to Tracking
- Most published Xplore authors for Tracking
AVSS 2018 addresses underlying theory, methods, systems, and applications of video and signal based surveillance.
1. Advanced Motion Control2. Haptics, Robotics and Human-Machine Systems3. Micro/Nano Motion Control Systems4. Intelligent Motion Control Systems5. Nonlinear, Adaptive and Robust Control Systems6. Motion Systems for Robot Intelligence and Humanoid Robotics7. CPG based Feedback Control, Morphological Control8. Actuators and Sensors in Motion System9. Motion Control of Aerial/Ground/Underwater Robots10. Advanced Dynamics and Motion Control11. Motion Control for Assistive and Rehabilitative Robots and Systems12. Intelligent and Advanced Traffic Controls13. Computer Vision in Motion Control14. Network and Communication Technologies in Motion Control15. Motion Control of Soft Robots16. Automation Technologies in Primary Industries17. Other Topics and Applications Involving Motion Dynamics and Control
Energy conversion and conditioning technologies, power electronics, adjustable speed drives and their applications, power electronics for smarter grid, energy efficiency,technologies for sustainable energy systems, converters and power supplies
ICPR will be an international forum for discussions on recent advances in the fields of Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning and Computer Vision, and on applications of these technologies in various fields
The conference program will consist of plenary lectures, symposia, workshops and invitedsessions of the latest significant findings and developments in all the major fields of biomedical engineering.Submitted papers will be peer reviewed. Accepted high quality papers will be presented in oral and postersessions, will appear in the Conference Proceedings and will be indexed in PubMed/MEDLINE
The IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine publishes articles concerned with the various aspects of systems for space, air, ocean, or ground environments.
Speech analysis, synthesis, coding speech recognition, speaker recognition, language modeling, speech production and perception, speech enhancement. In audio, transducers, room acoustics, active sound control, human audition, analysis/synthesis/coding of music, and consumer audio. (8) (IEEE Guide for Authors) The scope for the proposed transactions includes SPEECH PROCESSING - Transmission and storage of Speech signals; speech coding; speech enhancement and noise reduction; ...
The theory, design and application of Control Systems. It shall encompass components, and the integration of these components, as are necessary for the construction of such systems. The word `systems' as used herein shall be interpreted to include physical, biological, organizational and other entities and combinations thereof, which can be represented through a mathematical symbolism. The Field of Interest: shall ...
The IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering will review the state-of-the-art and trends in the emerging field of biomedical engineering. This includes scholarly works, ranging from historic and modern development in biomedical engineering to the life sciences and medicine enabled by technologies covered by the various IEEE societies.
Broad coverage of concepts and methods of the physical and engineering sciences applied in biology and medicine, ranging from formalized mathematical theory through experimental science and technological development to practical clinical applications.
No Xplore Articles are currently tagged "Tracking"
RF Power Amplifier Design for Pseudo Envelope Tracking
Design Considerations for Wideband Envelope Tracking Power Amplifiers
Digital Signal Processing for Envelope Tracking Systems
Envelope Tracking and Energy Recovery Concepts for RF Switch-mode Power Amplifiers
Quadrotor Trajectory Tracking with L1 Optimal control
IEEE WEBINAR SERIES-March 5th, 2014: GaN Crushing Silicon...and Let Me Tell You How
ICASSP 2010 - Radar Imaging of Building Interiors
Augmented Reality at the Natural History Museum, London
IMS 2015 Keynote: Soft Assemblies of Radios, Sensors and Circuits for the Skin
2011 IEEE Awards Matt Ettus HKN Eminent Member Recognition
GHTC 2012 Jim Fruchterman Keynote
Micro-Apps 2013: Power Added Efficiency (PAE) Analysis with 8990B Peak Power Analyzer
GaN Transistors -- Crushing Silicon in Wireless Energy Transfer
Control of a Fully-Actuated Airship for Satellite Emulation
An Ultra-Wideband Low-Power ADPLL Chirp Synthesizer with Adaptive Loop Bandwidth in 65nm CMOS: RFIC Interactive Forum
Single Die Broadband CMOS Power Amplifier and Tracker with 37% Overall Efficiency for TDD/FDD LTE Applications: RFIC Industry Forum
2011 IEEE Awards 2011 IEEE Simon Ramo Medal - Neil G. Siegel
IROS 2014 Plenary: Andrew Davison
Measurement Systems and Sensors Autonomous Vehicles - IEEE I&M Society Tutorial
No standards are currently tagged "Tracking"
- Tenure Track in Intelligent Machines (9 positions)
Tampere University of Technology
- Assistant, Associate, and Full Professors in Electrical Engineering
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
- Electrical Engineer - Energy Moonshot
- Lead RF Design Engineer
- Canada Excellence Research Chair in Human-Centred Robotics and Machine Intelligence
University of Waterloo
- Tenure-Track and Non-Tenure-Track Faculty Position-Electrical/Computer Engineering
The University of Michigan-Shanghai Jiao Tong University (UM-SJTU) Joint Institute
- Pilot Fit Facility Scheduler/NAS Lemoore
- Tenure, research, and teaching-track positions.
Carnegie Mellon University
- EW Model Developer & Analyst (Senior/Principal Research Engineer/Scientist) EOSL-1370
Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
- Non-Tenure Track Faculty - Electrical Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering/General Engineering
Kent State University
- Tenure Track Professor in Internet of Things
Aalto University School of Electrical Engineering
- Multiple Tenure-track Positions in Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics
- Tenured/Tenure-Track Assistant or Associate Professor - Software Engineering
University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Systems Engineer Sr
- Configuration Management
- Asset Management Engineer
- Research Officer, Rail Transit Infrastructure
National Research Council Canada
- Senior System Engineer (Polygraph Clearance)
- Senior Software QA Engineer
Randstad Technologies, LLC
- Senior System Engineer (Polygraph Clearance)
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering
- Lead Enterprise Systems Engineer - CVET
- Algorithm Development System Engineering Lead/ Airborne Infrared / Orlando, FL
- Assistant/Associate Professor Computer/Electrical Engineering - Tenure Track
School of Engineering
- Project Manager